Site Viewing Help
The following tips should resolve visitors' most common site viewing problems. If after reviewing them you require further assistance, please feel free to contact us with your questions or comments.
» Browser Settings:
» Media Files:
Streaming audio and video files require RealPlayer. The button below will connect you to the RealPlayer Download Center, where you can obtain the latest version of the player for free.
» Screen Resolution:
The Hot Spot is best viewed at resolutions of 800 x 600 or higher.
To adjust screen resolution on a PC:
• Click Start
• Mouse to Settings and enter Control Panel
• Double-click on Display
• Click on the Settings tab
• Adjust Desktop Area slider to the desired resolution
To adjust screen resolution on a Macintosh:
• Click the Apple pulldown menu in the upper left hand corner
• Mouse down to Control Panel and continue to "Monitors & Sound"
• Once there, set the resolution to the desired setting